Sunday 24 June 2007

But then I remember the moon comes out with the Sun

My Gomar,
I feel too tired to face it,
And you are too weak to care
It just doesn't seem fair...

Every week it feels over, over, over...
But then I remember that the moon comes out with the Sun...

He can only shine like diamonds for you, if I AM the Only One
I have promised, I am not going anywhere
but you are too weak to care...

Someone cannot leave it
Some one's heart cannot mend
The night is over,
Will you ever choose to start again?

The moon comes out with the Sun
And He can only shine like diamonds for you if I AM the Only One

I have promised, I am not going anywhere
Will you always be too weak to care?

Please Jesus...

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Sarah,
I feel a bit overwhelmed as I read your words...with how much you love these women...will continue to pray with you guys as you continue to love...
Ruth.