Monday 18 June 2007

How is love supposed to read?

What is Courage?
How is love supposed to read?

Watching women sell their bodies for cash, is this what it means to be alone?

Tear out my Heart
Feed it to Lions
For this one wish I beg you this tonight

Thinking of a Gomar tonight...She was young, just 17. Didn't have to go, but it was the girl she knew she could be, just like every other daughter in this family.

Freedom is nothing to look over, until each Gomar can stand upon its shoulder.

May Silent Angels light the road up ahead...Lord Jesus come and guard the way on these streets of borrowed time.

Walking down into our space behind the City Hall, I am almost home.
Here is our corner up ahead...I'm alive and I am dead...As I lift my eyes, they burn. Sometimes i feel like I can't watch anymore...
Tear out my Heart, someone please, feed it to the Lions...

Freedom is nothing to look over, until each Gomar can stand upon its shoulder.

3 comments:

Joy Bell said...

Sarah
How glad am I to get to read your stuff?! This is a great post...inspires me to care! I totally understand the alive and yet dead part..love ya lots...joyful

wendy said...

tend her heart
comfort it with peace
instil it with hope
pursue it with truth
that hardening, tearing would stop her being the expression of tending, comforting, instilling, pursuing.

x

J-Mac said...

Hey there. I've heard about the great things you're doing from Catherine and John Martin. Lovely words.