Thursday 28 June 2007

A prayer for me, a prayer for you Gomar

Allow the grace to touch even the tenderest part of you...and allow yourself to be counted as a child of the Father...loved entirely...so that you can surrender everything that you are to that love...those secret hidden places are already known. It is only we who fear them. if we live in fear of them, we will never know the fullness of the life we were given. that is the journey we are on...few choose it...a journey toward wholeness/holiness...a terrifying journey...often solitary...but the only one is stepping into the promises...everything else is wandering in the desert.

step into the promises that are given to the child of the kingdom.

you are a child of the kingdom. those promises are there for you.

you are held.

we are known fully.

more fully than we know ouselves...when we are loved we are loved to the hinterlands of our souls...to the furthest reaches of our anger...our fear...our hurting...there is grace for every hidden thing. only we can stand in the way of that grace, which decimates all defences.

here there is milk and honey

here there is milk and honey

"and I will catch you on the pinions of My wings...jump...I will catch you on the pinions of My wings...jump My child...I will catch you on the pinions of My heart...I will catch you."


much love from Ricky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this, lovely Sarah! It comes at the end of a week on the beautiful North Coast, daring to gaze long upon God, and remembering that as confusing and complicated and hard work and difficult as this journey can seem, what He simply requires of me is to keep my eyes ever on Him, and to coax my heart towards truly believing His promises - not least that Christ is with and within me (oh hope of glory!)... Slowly, perhaps imperceptibly becoming like Him, until that day when we'll be changed. Bring it on!