Sunday 10 June 2007

Star Star teach me how to shine...

Placed myself within a community today...funny feeling, felt like I was stealing something precious...I hadn't been invited...didn't ask could I join their something sacred for the morning...Windsor Baptist...its a good place...they graciously allowed me to sit, to be, to think, and to offer a little of my self back to God in worship...and didn't ask for anything in return...


my head filled with thoughts of identity again...


Who or what is this self I am supposed to be?
The sermon based around ideas of what it means to be human...what it means to be yourself.

And now I am left wandering like a lost soul through the vastness of this meaning of life, wondering whether or not our Gomar's will ever exchange the twenty pound notes they hold in their hands for the greater value of life...

Something that the pastor spoke today...
LIFE IS LOST OR GAINED IN THE LIVING

How then do our Gomars truly live? Could they infact be stealing life from themselves?

Listening to The Frames today:

"Star Star teach me how to shine shine

Teach me so I know what's going on in Your mind

'Cause I don't understand these people

Who say the hill's too steep

Well they talk and talk forever

But they just never climb...

Star star teach me how to shine shine

Teach me so I know whats going on in Your mind

'Cause I don't understand these people

Who say we're all asleep

They'll toss and turn forever

But no rest will they find..."

Can these women be loosing thier lives right now simply by living?

No comments: