Sunday 8 July 2007

Was I ready to enter into this world?
Am I ready to live in it?

Who’s to say the answer, who is ever ready for these things.

No one could prepare Emma and I for the laughter.

No one could prepare us for the pain.


Let me tell you what you feel like Gomars...

You feel like burning embers

You feel like coming home

You feel like my forever

And that’s all I need to know

You’re close enough to see the cracks I hide

You have caused me tears of joy relentless

I cannot now imagine life without

I owe you more than humble words could confess

I love you more than I even know how

You feel like Christmas morning

You feel like summer rain

You feel like holy waters that wash away my stains

You feel like children singing

You feel like midnight calm

You feel like breathing deeply

Until the storm is gone.

You feel like my forever,

Maybe that is all I need to know.



I will put my spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you on your own soil; then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken and will act," says the Lord. Ezekiel 37:14

No comments: